Job Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Brown Transportation is searching for a Qualified Shop Foreman who can oversee day to day operations and that can ensure all equipment is properly maintained and repaired correctly.
- Must have knowledge and experience of diesel trucks and trailers
- Must have management and organization skills
- Responsibilities include diagnosing truck/ trailer problems and making repairs
- Maintain accurate record and scheduling equipment services
- Assuring quality on completed work orders
- Scheduling shop hours and training mechanics
- Assuring all DOT Federal and State regulation are followed and adhered to.
- Focus on completing all fleet repairs and maintenance processes to keep trucks and their drivers on the job.
- Experience and knowledge of Paccar Engines – ( preferred – but not required)
Minimum 5-10 years’ experience: Paccar and Cummins Diesel Certified (preferred – not required)
Valid driver’s license required
CDL preferred but not required
Post job offer physical and drug screen required.
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE WAGES + BENEFITS including -Health-Dental-Vision-Simple IRA and Vacation.
Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chad or Ashley at Brown Transportation 580-226-1616